Last Updated: 5 December 2023
Information We Collect and Process:
We collect and process the following information:
- Contact Information: Email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic Information: Postcode, preferences, and interests
- Automatically Collected Information:
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- List of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to
We collect information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org. Some cookies are necessary for the general functionality of the Site and therefore those are always used by the Site. Cookies that are not necessary for functionality of the site are stored only when you have agreed to it by clicking the “I agree” button at the cookie consent banner (in case you visit any of our Sites from the European Union, the United Kingdom, or if you are visiting EU or UK site from anywhere else). Such cookies include tracking cookies.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site – the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site.
Any personal information (including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, phone number) that you send us during the purchasing process, is stored in our system. Credit card information is provided to the selected payment provider. Order information is needed for us to enter into a contract with you. If you do not provide us with relevant information, we can not sell or deliver our products to you.
The following cookies are used throughout our website:
These necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website, and by using our site, you consent to the placement of these cookies on your device.
Functional cookies enhance specific functionalities such as sharing website content on social media, collecting feedback, and incorporating third-party features.
Analytical cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the website, providing valuable information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Performance cookies are essential for understanding and analysing key performance indexes on the website, contributing to an improved user experience.
Advertisement cookies are utilised to provide visitors with customised advertisements based on the pages they visited previously and to analyse the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
How We Use Your Information:
We process personal information for the following purposes:
Only if you have consented to it (in case of EU and UK visitors, or EU and UK Sites) or if you haven’t withdrawn your consent to it (visitors outside of EU and UK) then we share your Personal Information with some third parties to help us use your Personal Information for purposes described below.
- Processing orders
- Screening orders for potential risk or fraud
- Internal record-keeping and data analysis
- Improving our products/services
- Transmitting promotional materials via email
- Contacting for market research purposes through email, telephone, fax, or mail
- Information from Reseller and Promotional Partners: We receive personal information indirectly from our Reseller and promotional partners for the same purposes mentioned above.
Data Sharing and Recipients:
We may share your personal data with:
Service Providers: Third-party service providers who assist us in various aspects of our business operations, such as hosting, analytics, marketing, and customer support. Personal information necessary for making payments is transferred directly to the authorised processors such as Stripe, PayPal, and Klarna.
We use WooCommerce to power our online store – you can read more about how WooCommerce uses your personal information here: https://automattic.com/privacy/.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site and therefore device information is shared with that service – you can read more about how Google uses personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. Device Information from Google Analytics may also be used by Google Ads service to make ads more relevant for you. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931/manage-advertising-preferences
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/safety/en/ads-and-data
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Business Partners: Trusted partners with whom we collaborate to provide services or conduct joint marketing activities.
Legal Requirements: In response to a legal process, court order, or governmental request, we may disclose your information.
International Data Transfers:
If we transfer your data outside the UK or the European Economic Area (EEA), we ensure that adequate safeguards are in place, such as Standard Contractual Clauses or relying on the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework where applicable.
Rights of Visitors from the United States, Canada, Asia, and Other Regions:
You have a right to:
- Request that we disclose to you categories and specific pieces of Personal Information the business has collected;
- Request that we delete any Personal Information about you which we have collected from the consumer;
- Request that we disclose to you the following:
- Categories of Personal Information we have collected, disclosed, shared or sold about you;
- Categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected;
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Information;
- Categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- Categories of third parties to whom your Personal Information has been sold, by categories of Personal Information for each category of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold;
- At any time, to direct us not to sell your Personal Information.
Lawful Bases for Processing:
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), we rely on the following lawful bases for processing information:
(a) Your consent (which can be withdrawn at any time)
(b) Contractual obligation
(f) Legitimate interest
How We Store Your Personal Information:
Your information is securely stored, and we retain it for up to 10 years. After this period, we will dispose of your information by deleting it from our database.
We do not make automated decisions, including profiling, that have legal effects on you or similarly significantly affect you.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Your Data Protection Rights:
Under data protection law, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access: Request copies of your personal information.
- Right to Rectification: Ask us to rectify inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Right to Erasure: Request the deletion of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to Object to Processing: Object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: Ask for the transfer of your personal information to another organisation or to you in certain circumstances.
To exercise your rights, contact us at email@example.com or 0333 0905440.
How to Complain:
If you have concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 1239 803028. You can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO):
Information Commissioner’s Office
ICO Helpline Number: 0303 123 1113
ICO Website: https://www.ico.org.uk