Collectively all information that you submit to Harvst Automation Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR);
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Harvst Automation Limited
Harvst Automation Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered address at Heol Las Fawr, Ferwig, SA43 1QA;
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Harvst Automation Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Harvst Automation Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
The website that you are currently using, www.harvst.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you
b. Date of Birth;
d. Job Title;
f. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
g. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
h. IP address (automatically collected);
i. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
j. Operating system (automatically collected);
k. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Harvst Automation Limited is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates but we will seek your consent prior to disclosure of any information and it will be to help with your specific enquiry.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
- Harvst Automation Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
(Cookies).Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Harvst Automation Limited (where such Data is held) and there is no charge for this information.
- Data security is of great importance to Harvst Automation Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Harvst Automation Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose:
Analytical/performance cookies. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor it’s operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. This site uses Google Analytics and users should disable cookies in their browser, if they do not wish their visit to be tracked. Google Analytics uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Harvst Automation Limited by email at [email protected]